20th edition of Thesaurus Poloniae fellowship programme
Municipal scholarship program of the Mayor of Lublin STUDY IN LUBLIN
- Scholarship Program of the Government of the Republic of Poland for Young Academicians. The application deadline is April 12, 2018 >>
- University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin. Study English for free. How to apply - step by step>> http://rekrutacja.wsei.lublin.pl/en/study-english-for-free/how-to-apply/
- Scholarship for Eastern Studies UW >>
The scholarship holder will be given the opportunity to conduct academic research in Poland during the 2017/2018 academic year in collaboration with the University of Warsaw or with another Polish university, in the field of law, political science or contemporary history. The goal of the scholarship is to promote democracy, human rights, the rule of law, and the respect of law in international relations.
The applications must be received no later than April 13, 2017. Detailed information about the scholarship and the research grant>>
- Scholarship Program of the Government of the Republic of Poland for Young Academicians. The application deadline is 1st March 2017 >>
The scholarship holder will be given the opportunity to conduct academic research in Poland during the 2016/2017 academic year in collaboration with the University of Warsaw or with another Polish university, in the field of law, political science or contemporary history. The goal of the scholarship is to promote democracy, human rights, the rule of law, and the respect of law in international relations.
The applications must be received no later than April 12, 2016. Detailed information about the scholarship and the research grant>>
- Thesaurus Poloniae
- THE LANE KIRKLAND SCHOLARSHIPS in the 2015-16 academic year
The call for application to the 13th edition of Thesaurus Poloniae fellowship programme is open.
Thesaurus Poloniae is a three-month-long Fellowship of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland implemented by the International Cultural Centre in Krakow in autumn 2009. The programme is addressed to non-residents of Poland who conduct their research on culture, history and multicultural heritage of the Republic of Poland as well as on Central Europe. Both the researchers who deal with practical aspects of management and protection of cultural heritage, and theoretists dealing with history, sociology, ethnography, anthropology etc. are welcome to apply and participate in the programme. Thesaurus Poloniae Fellowship is run in two categories: Senior Programme addressed to university professors and senior lecturers/PhD holders, and Junior Programme addressed to PhD candidates. 69 researches from 28 countries (Armenia, Azarbajdzan, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Egipt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britan, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Romania, the Slovak Republic, Serbia, Spain, Syria, Ukraine and the USA) have participated in the programme so far.
The participants in the Senior Programme are granted a monthly fellowship of 3500 PLN (ca 770 EUR), the participants in the Junior Programme – 2500 PLN (ca 550 EUR), and both are offered a one-off grant of 1500 PLN (ca 330 EUR) received together with the first fellowship amount, meant to be spent on publications and other related expenses. The International Cultural Centre Library is at the Fellowship Holders’ disposal and computer work stations with internet access are available in the Reading Room. The ICC offers assistance in getting access to the archives and libraries as well as educational activities of Krakow’s academic and cultural institutions. The participants in the programme get a single, fully furnished and equipped apartment in the city center at their disposal.
The deadline for application: 20.06.2015.
More information: mck.krakow.pl/about-the-programme
If You have any questions, please write at: email@example.com
Polish-American Freedom Foundation Founder of the Program and Education for Democracy Foundation Program Administrator announce an open competition for candidates from Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, as well as Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyz Republic for THE LANE KIRKLAND SCHOLARSHIPS in the 2015-16 academic year
One hundred scholarships for Ukrainians who live in the areas of military activities are still available this year, and a further four hundred will be available for Ukrainian students in 2015 – this is what is proposed as aid by the Polish government for students from Ukraine.
- Krzysztof Skubiszewski scholarship 2011/2012 – for applicants with higher education and candidate of sciences degree (or with significant scientific achievements). Fields – law, political science, contemporary history. Deadline for applications - 31 March 2011. More
- 25 scholarships - 2-year specialized studies of Eastern Europe (Warsaw University)
Deadline for applications - 15 March 2011. More
- Polish Government scholarships 2011/2012 for young scientists
Deadline for applications - 15 March 2011. More
- Thesaurus Poloniae - three-months scholarship program of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of Poland, 1 enrolment - 15 January-28 February, 2 enrolment -15 May-30 June. More
- Application for the professor Stanislaw Tolpa scholarship in the academic year 2014/2015 More
Scholarships for students
- Study placement in Poland for students from Ukraine, Belarus and Russian Federation (Kaliningrad oblast)
Polish-American Freedom Foundation, Borussia Foundation, Jan Nowak-Jezioranski Eastern Europe Collegium and "Education for democracy" Foundation invite active students from Belarus, Ukraine and Russian Federation (Kaliningrad and Leningrad oblasts) on study tours to Poland lasting several days.
During their several days of intensive stay in Poland organized by Polish non-governmental institutions, the participants will have the possibility to familiarize themselves with academic environments and non-governmental institutions, meet with leaders of Polish public life, participate in lectures, trainings, seminars, and cultural events.
The program envisages compensation of expenses for living in Poland for the participants, in particular: accommodation, food, pocket expenses, travelling expenses, and assistance in obtaining the Polish visas.
Command of the Polish language is not required for participation in the program. Application form and detailed information about the initiative «Study Tours to Poland» 2008 can be found on the web site - http://www.studytours.pl/, or obtained by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project „Teraz Wrocław": Wrocław invites to study and work
- International Visegrad Fund
- Stanisław Tołpa Scholarship of the Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences for Ukrainians of Polish descent. More
- Lane Kirkland scholarship program
- Stanisław Grabski scholarship program
- Literary scholarship programs of 2011 Willa Decjusza
- Scholarship programs of the Centre "Willa Decjusza"